Wednesday, August 17, 2011

My Santa Maria Style BBQ Pit is almost READY!!!!

Just want to let you all know that my Santa Maria Style BBQ pit is almost done. My Son-In-Law, Barry is the fabricator and is done with all the welding. He's putting the finishing touches on it.

It will look similar to this pit....

Photo courtesy of Santa Maria BBQ Outfitters

You know that I am going to have to break this puppy in hard when I get it. As a matter of fact it's going to have to be fast and furious because I will be leaving Guam for about a month. (Homeland Security training in New Mexico).

So I am already planning what I am going to grill up. There will be some fresh fish, gotta have a big chuck of meat, maybe top block, chicken halves and ribs, ribs, and more ribs.

I'll posts some pics when I received the pit and of course of all the BBQing (grilling for some of you folks) that I will be doing.

Until next time....

No comments: