Friday, October 28, 2011

Grilling Babyback Ribs on Guam Video


I thought I would try my hand at making a video. Of course it would have to be one about BBQing or Grilling. This one includes me grilling some babybacks for dinner.

This is my first time out of the chute so please have patience with me. I'm no pro but it is entertaining. I would appreciate any constructive suggestion on how I can make my videos better using Windows Movie Maker (I'm a newbie!!).

You can view this video on YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BELP9-gWvq4

Just click away on the link and roll the film....

I hope you enjoy the video. I am looking forward to a more technically improved video the next time around. Only time will tell.

Until next time....

2 comments:

Freek said...

Hey Rueben,

Man, you rock!! Haha
Great video that is, that makes one hungry, especially the nice sizzling.
It is good to see the Guam BBQ at work, looking great!
Are you planning to market those as well?

Until next time...

Adios!

Freek

Rueben said...

Thanks for the visit Freek. And you are starting to talk like an islander now with the "Adios". I love it!!!

But I do not have any plans on marketing the videos at this time. I am just venturing into a new medium. It's really fun. You gotta try it out Bro.

-Rueben- (:{