Friday, January 6, 2012

New BBQ Guam Additions....


Hey everyone, just wanted to let you all know that I have been trying to keep up a few blogs and that can prove to be quite challenging. So I have decided to streamline my operation. 

Today, I have combined my Guam Firehouse Cook blog and this blog, BBQGuam. This will bring you the best of both of my worlds into one blog. So as of now, BBQGuam is not only about BBQing on Guam. It is all about BBQing, cooking and eating on Guam.

So I hope you don't mind me mixing it up all together. Check out all the new additional posts from Guam Firehouse Cook. I have a lot more stuff to add. Working on it all now, but I will try my best to keep it interesting and informative.

So here is to great BBQing, grilling, cooking, eating and just all around having a good time.....Island Style!!!

Until next time....

No comments: