Sunday, July 24, 2011

Reflections of the past few months of BBQGuam

Well its been 4 months since I started BBQGuam back in March of this year (2011). Time has really flown by. I have had a lot of fun taking pictures and writing about BBQing on Guam. I have just scratched the surface. But the response has been enormous. I thank you all for that.

It is quite motivating to see so many readers from all over the world. As a matter of fact, though the majority of my readers are from the United States, readers from over 85 different countries have visited BBQGuam.

Here are just a few photos from these past few months.....
















































































I especially want to thank all those that helped me out when I first started as I tried to figure out how to design my blog site. You know who you are. It wasn't easy but it sure was fun. And thank you to my followers. 

But I would be remiss if I did not thank my lovely wife Lupe. She not only has put up with my "new" hobby, but has encouraged me and contributed many of her recipes to my blog.

As I always say,


Until next time....

    Rueben and Lupe

No comments: