Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Baby Backs for the Queen

Well, I did decide to BBQ some babybacks for the Queen, that's my wife of 35 years for those of you who don't know.

She works hard as a teacher for special education at a local elementary school, so I figured with me being off for the day, I would cook her up something she really enjoys.

As usual, I forgot to take photos of BBQing  the ribs (this happens more often the older I get) but I did remember to take some photos before, during and after dinner. Nothing fancy but very delicious. Anyway, how can anyone foul up babybacks, right????

Rack of babybacks and steamed, seasoned and buttered corn 

 The Queen's place setting

My Queen. Guess what she is saying? "Stop taking pictures and lets eat already."

Caught in the act..

Ready for a little sauce??

Lemon Finadene hot dipping sauce

Aftermath. There were only the two of us.

Up close and personal

The Queen says, "No Mas, No Mas!!"

Just another Tuesday night at the house on Guam.

Until next time....

No comments: